Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation: Improve Your Appearance Without Surgery
Want to achieve that glowing and healthier appearance of your favorite celebrity? Regardless of your reason, it is now highly possible for you to get the look you want with less effort and without damaging your wallet. A non-surgical facial rejuvenation is your best solution!
While exercises and proper diet contributes to a slimmer physique and younger look, the process can take quite a long amount of time. And sure, a surgical facelift can minimize the effects of aging and restore a younger look, but it is costly and has a long recovery time.
Your best alternative? Non-surgical facial rejuvenation. It can effectively and efficiently reduce wrinkles and fine lines, refresh your face, as well as make you feel and look younger than your peers. It is less expensive, and the process can only take some minutes. Such a convenience on your part!
We are all familiar with wrinkles, but what really causes it?
Below, we have outlined the common causes of wrinkles.
- Expression lines. Caused by the contraction of the muscles of our facial expression. This leads to skin compression, which ultimately causes the wrinkles to form.
- Sun exposure. The harmful UVB and UVA sun rays penetrate the skin and lead to damage. You can develop wrinkles since sun rays dehydrate your skin and burn your skin cells.
- Loss of facial volume. As you age, the volume on your face is lost. Volume loss and fat may likely occur around your forehead, eyes, and cheeks.
- If you’re fond of consuming more sugar, chances are you are allowing wrinkles to take over your beautiful face. This is because sugar has pro-aging effects.
- Your body releases excess cortisol when you are tired or stressed. It is a hormone which is known to cause wrinkles and early skin aging.
- Sleep lines. These are caused once your skin gets compressed as it contacts the pillow. The pillow contact causes sleep lines on various parts of your face, including cheeks and forehead.
- Robs the ability of your skin to produce collagen. Without it, your skin will start to crease and fold, causing wrinkles.
Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation: The Basics
Also known as a non-surgical facelift, non-surgical facial rejuvenation is a form of cosmetic treatment that addresses certain aging process including dermal filler treatments and anti-wrinkle injections.
It is able to treat wrinkles, sagging skin, loss of facial volume, expression lines, pigmentation, and brown spots. Its main goal is to recreate the vibrant and youthful look that your face once had.
How can non-surgical facial rejuvenation improve your skin and face?
- Revitalize a sagging eyelids or brow
- Restore/enhance your lips and/or cheeks
- Smooth facial folds and wrinkles
- Reduce expression lines and mild jowling
- Reduce age spots and sun damage
- Make the neck tighter
- Minimize a double chin
- Tighten and smooth chest skin
- Eliminate unwanted facial hair
Dermal Fillers for Facial Volume Loss
If you wish to return the volume of your face, dermal fillers are an excellent option. These are a gel comprised of a substance that’s found within the skin. Dermal fillers can lift and tighten your skin to make it feel and look smoother and younger.
The best way to treat wrinkles is, clearly, anti-wrinkle injections (though there are other options available). These will relax the muscles that cause dynamic lines and minimize the permanent static lines.
However, anti-wrinkle injections are more than just treating crow’s feet and frown lines. It also proves to be effective in narrowing a wide face, reducing chin dumpling and down-turning mouth, treating forehead lines, and improving the brow shape.
Who Is It For?
The treatment has a variety of applications from wrinkles and fine lines to acne prone skin. It could be your affordable and easy option if you’re facing issues with your aging facial skin. The procedure usually requires no recovery time, plus the cost is often less compared to traditional surgical processes.
However, do not just makes guesses or assumptions. It is still important and necessary to consult with a doctor, so you have an idea whether a non-surgical facelift is really for you. Your doctor will help you weigh the pros and cons in order to avoid further problems or costs in the future.